Sunday, July 8, 2007

क्लुत्तेरेड Dashboard

If any of you understands my problem

Please send help right away

I have this place of words

sitting on my dashboard

right next to my portfolio

when I attempt to create a new post

I recieve a message from beyond my reach

It says: You are doing something wrong and may not create in this portfolio anymore

And I am attempting to be artistic and perhaps a bit poetic

hoping you will recognise my NEED to express myself in some way

But I would really like to play in my own sandbox for a few minutes

Does anyone understand this? Please?

2 comments:

thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

I feel compelled to craft a poem.

Explaining, like ds, that I understand too.

But more often than not my thoughts don't form words, just feelings, and so I'm left without a means to communicate understanding

at all.

Alijah Fitt said...

That is a really nice poem third worst, wish i would have read it earlier, but i get lost under the waves at times and when i come up, gasping for air, i find this post about this dashboard and i think it's very funny and i am thinking as i read that i may be able to help this person because i am so savvy
and then i realize, the writer in distress
was me
i had to move to Mozilla, not explorer, as i recall