Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A ghost taught me to speak in '96.

I'm not sure which is quicker - a trot or
canter, but either has outpaced the
pace here. Gin
rolls uphill quicker.

Me, I'm just waiting for my sleeping pills to
kick in. So... write words
about words. Spend all day making
adjectives into nouns. small small.

We ate the simplest soup of potatoes cabbage and
kielbasa after we got
drunk making it. The dumplings were
very good.

I can tell what you are reading and
why you sound like you do. Stay away.
People bury themselves with themselves.
If I were meaner I would say it in a
different way. But I will do it.
Find elsewhere.
In the kindest way, find elsewhere.
It looks different. Don't know it.
If I were paranoid that's all I would be, and
only meant us when I said we.

ds

1 comment:

Alijah Fitt said...

Cantering, faster than Sloe Gin
Whatever you say
must be ok
to me
today