Thursday, October 11, 2007

sooooo...

so having no blog of my own from which to pontificate likes/dislikes and feelings/not feelings, I am appropriating space set aside for my lame poetry to otherwise open my lame mind. I cannot sleep and am unpoetic.

reason: one of the ladies that lives in a group home I oversee passed away this afternoon. kind of suddenly. not neglect. pneumonia.

I'm shook. I don't want a drink.

so for the next indeterminable amount of time, my job will be in the shade of this. housemates, staff, other residents on the mope. I'm already on the mope.

she wasn't much older than me, or anyone else.

our big Halloween party is in a week. I think I'll get a mask.

ds

1 comment:

thirdworstpoetinthegalaxy said...

Very sorry to hear of this, DS. Hope the writing serves as something.