Thursday, May 15, 2008

He Said, She Said

Life is a shit-filled twinkie.
So stop eating junk food

You have to put yourself first
Sometimes that means putting others before you

You have to look out for #1.
Not at the exclusion of others

The only person you can control is yourself.
Control has nothing to do with anything

The glass is half-empty.
That's only because you drank it

I hate it here.
This place is what you make it

I've always hated it here.
It won't be the same without you

I can't stay.
You're going

But I can't say it's over.
It isn't over

We'll see.
I'll try

I love
Me too.

I feel alone
Who doesn't?

Don't forget
I can't remember.

Everything
Anything.

You said
I said?

That day.

4 comments:

Burt said...

I like.

loofrin said...

wow, good stuff.

Alijah Fitt said...

I remember
i could not forget, times like these,

joaquin carvel said...

"Life is a shit-filled twinkie" -

fourthworstpoetinthegalaxy.