Friday, May 4, 2007

apologies and introduction

had intentions of posting only on the eggshells of
spontaneous and new, but have been out of
eggs (and new). and thought to post
something recent
instead. then lugged a disc across two computers,
but now faced with incompatible invisible
formats. I understand almost nothing.

so... apologies. when I can understand I
will post recent. I have beautiful things
somewhere that I cannot
find. surely this has merit. misplaced makes you
feel human.

and am now ashamed. have written about
invisible difficulties. I do not believe in
difficulties. but invisible is important.
so apologies again. even this I intended to be
short, but have come to long. all this with angry in
my legs and headache in my
teeth. so I will go and go. with luck soon and
soon I will understand one thing.

now off the eggshells...

ds

No comments: